Fully managed infrastructure, giving you peace of mind
In 2000, we opened the Telehouse Seoul data center inside the Seoul Finance Center - one of the most intelligent buildings in Korea. Located in Gwanghwamun, Gangbuk, the center offers cutting-edge equipment and meets the requirements for the highest class of IDC Facilities Safety Standards as set out by the Korean Ministry of Information and Communication.
- Located in the center of Seoul with good accessibility
- Cutting-edge facility and high security in a government-certified intelligent building
- Safe and secure facility with earthquake resistance up to an intensity 6, dual back-up power supply, UPS, and air-conditioning
- Provision of dual, high-quality and stable large-bandwidth network. Also, provision of free and optimal environment for backbone expansion
- Easy arrangement of network bandwidth by traffic capacity transit. Reasonable network, which allows customers to choose IPS freely, can be composed to meet customers' needs, and it enables efficient network composition
- Multi-Carrier Connection
- Carrier Neutral
- Low Cross Connect Fees
For more detailed information, please visit the Telehouse Seoul website.