INMARSAT IsatPhone 2
IsatPhone 2 is a global satellite mobile phone provided by Inmarsat. You can also use voice messages, short messages, e-mail, GPS position information, etc. In addition to being equipped with the longest battery among our handled satellite telephones (as of January 2017), talk time (up to about 8 hours), standby time (maximum about 160 hours), large color LCD, impact resistant With sex IK04 (Note 2), waterproof / dust-proof IP65 (Note 4) and tough design, you can easily and conveniently operate with a large keypad that can be dialed even with gloves.
※ This product is a corporate only terminal. We do not offer to individual customers.
Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 network image
Inmarsat service is available from Inmarsat satellite mobile phone.
INMARSAT satellite mobile phone INMARSAT IsatPhone 2
※ "IsatPhone 2" is a trademark or registered trademark of Inmarsat Global Limited.
The are two modes available - formal and informal. It is possible to easily switch between the two modes, with no need for a manual, to ensure that the functionality is appropriate for your meeting,.
- Formal mode: useful for formal meetings that require a showing of hands and agreeing on meeting notes etc.
- Informal mode: useful for casual meetings in small groups where particpiants can write notes without need for show of hands etc.
Smart and smooth synchronous document display
- Smart: memo-taking, document marking as well as zoom functions are displayed synchronously on all devices.
- Smooth: make memos on devices in a user-friendly manner.
Device authentication for high security
Realize high security by using dedicated user IDs/passwords as well as device authentication which only allows access from pre-registered devices. Store meeting documents on servers so data is not kept on individual devices, further reducing the risk of information leakage.
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (recommended)
Windows 8 Desktop 
CPU Dual Core minimum 2GHz, Core i5 2.3GHz (recommended)Memory minimum 2GB, 4GB (recommended)
Dual Core2GHz and more (minimum), Core i5 2.3GHz (recommended)
2GB and more (minimum), 4GB (recommended)
WXGA (1280×720) or higher resolution
- * Professional edition (or higher) of each OS
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 and higher, Apple Safari
TeleOffice exclusive software (install is available without administrative right). Net 3.5, Silverlight 4.1
iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0 and higher (iPad and iPhone )
Android 3.0 and higher (Android tablet )
Android 2.3 and higher (Android smartphone)
TeleOffice exclusive software (download from each OS marketplace)
Connection by internet
Internet access is required for TeleOffice to work.
- *We can propose connectivity solutions if desired.
Upload 300k-1Mbps and Download 500k-2Mbps per terminal
- *Time to upload / download documents and video resolution may vary based on available bandwidth
We recommend opening the following ports.
- *Please set the UDP timeout on the network interface to be as long as possible